We take the protection of your private information and personal data very seriously.
Collection of Personal and Non-Personal Identification Information
Hernia Training Center may collect personal identification information from Users in several ways, including, but not limited to when Users:
- Visit www.rhd.com.ro
- Fill out a form on www.rhd.com.ro
- Contact us by any means available on www.rhd.com.ro
Personal and Non-Personal Identification Information
1. The Personal Identification Information (Direct) we collect is: Name; Email; Telephone, as well as any information you may provide in the messages you add to the form.
2. The Non-Personal Identification Information (Indirect) we collect refers to the data generated by the interaction of the user with www.rhd.com.ro: IP address, browser name, type of device used, operating system, Internet service providers, cookies etc.
Use of Personal Information
Hernia Training Center may collect and use personal information for:
- Answering to explicit requests made by you through the contact form or any other means available on www.rhd.com.ro
- Marketing communication - only after you have offered your explicit consent for this purpose
- Technical improvements of www.rhd.com.ro
- Data analysis, so that we may personalize www.rhd.com.ro, as well as the Hernia Training Center services, to your preferences.
Personal Information Disclosure
In order to offer you access to the Hernia Training Center products and services and for the purposes outlined above, the involvement of third parties in the management of your personal information is necessary. However, you should know that we choose all our partners with care and constantly make efforts to ensure the confidentiality and safety of your personal data through individual contracts signed with each of our business partners.
Storage of Personal Information
Personal information of the www.rhd.com.ro users will be kept only for as long as it is needed for Hernia Training Center to offer you the requested products and services. Beyond that, personal information will be archived for accounting and evidentiary purposes for a period that does not exceed the applicable legal prescription periods.
Exercise of Rights
You will permanently have full access and control of your information. Thus, you have the right to access, modify, limit and delete your personal information, as well as the right to object to the processing of your data. All the above rights can be exercised directly by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint against data protection breaches to the relevant authority in Romania.